With the COVID-19 pandemic, we take the health of our clients, our clients’ clients, and our staff very seriously. Our office and conference rooms have been modified to employ the very best in ensuring everyone visiting will feel comfortable by following CDC guidelines, specifically:
- All surfaces wiped with disinfectant each day
- Surveys sent to all participants the night before to ensure they have not been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Infrared temperatures will be taken and logged according to CDC and NYS DOH guidelines
- Hand Sanitizer dispensers outside each conference room
- Clear face shields available when in conference rooms
- Three-sided plexiglass sneeze-guards for each seated participant
Please review our Business Reopening Safety Plan below. If visiting, it is helpful to fill out the In-House Deposition COVID-19 Questionnaire below ahead of time to avoid any delays before your deposition.
Social distancing required. Masks required with the exception of being seated within plexiglass barriers and implementing a six-foot distance.
Our Covid-19 Compliant Conference Rooms are set up to follow safety protocols for in-house depositions.